- Position: Talent Relationship Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
We are growing exponentially and with that growth, we need Talent Relationship Specialists to ensure a consistent and exceptional onboarding experience to our newly contracted and W2 Sales Agents. We are looking for relationship driven, sales minded professionals to join our team in onboarding and retaining the talent recruited for our insurance broker positions. This position serves as the main point of contact for all newly contract Sales Agents for any questions or to resolve any challenges new contractors experience. Our Talent Relationship Specialists are a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans.
We have been honored with the Top Workplaces award two years in a row and have topped the Inc. 5000 list for the Fifth year in a row. With our growth track record, you will find unlimited advancement and career development opportunities.
The qualified candidate for this position will be responsible for delivering an exceptional onboarding experience to all newly contracted Sales Agents. Be involved in the development of innovative retention systems and strategies to ensure every sales agent is onboarded successfully and efficiently. You will utilize tracking systems to monitor and record activities, manage a pipeline of active onboardings, communicate directly with newly contracted agents daily and work effectively with multiple hiring departments.
- Serve as a single point of contact for newly contracted sales agents
- Ensure an exceptional onboarding experience through consistent interaction with newly contracted sales agents during their onboarding process and shortly after the start of their new role
- Drive accountability for pending deliverables from the agent with appropriate urgency
- Control the onboarding process and ensure the agent remains engaged and motivated
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with multiple internal departments.
- Successfully resolve any challenges the newly contracted sales agents experience
- Prompt internal departments to complete time sensitive actions to keep the onboarding process moving efficiently
- Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and deep understanding of the company
- Follow standard operating procedures set forth by leadership.
- Maintain a consistent level of activity metrics that deliver and support individual and departmental goals
- Meet regularly with leadership to communicate challenges, opportunities and “wins” regarding progress
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0, or equivalent experience, in Recruiting or Sales or a related field.
- Two years of professional experience in a related or relevant capacity (Onboarding Specialists, Agency Recruiters, Sales Coordinators etc.)
- Ability to set firm timelines for deliverables and drive accountability/results
- Able to prioritize and apply a high degree of urgency when needed
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of personality types
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional skills in organization, analysis and time-management
- Self-motivated with an extreme attention to detail
- Strong computer skills - ability to use multiple technology systems and applications effectively
- Must have a sales driven mindset
- Ability to adapt well to change in a growing company
- Effectively manage multiple demands and competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- 15 PTO days
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Employee 401k Plan
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- An empowered culture where your ideas are important and your voice matters
This is normally an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. We will soon return to our offices, at which time, remote work will not be an option for this position.