- Position: Remote Health Insurance Agent
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
To be considered for this position, you must have worked at least 1 U65 Open Enrollment Period and have 2 years of Health Insurance sales experience. We've recently expanded our business to now include a remote W2 Health Insurance sales department! This full-time position is for an experienced Health Insurance sales agent who is looking to start a long-lasting career with a rapidly growing company.
This position is offering a very competitive base salary, monthly bonus and 401k with company match. As an employee of Ideal Concepts, you will also receive a company provided comprehensive benefits package. Anyone looking for a rewarding career with a rapidly growing company should apply!
Ideal Concepts approaches every client interaction focusing on their specific life circumstances and situation. To meet the demands of a rapidly growing marketplace, our sales associates have the resources to deliver comprehensive plans to each client, that fully meet their needs, while providing remarkable service to maintain that client for life. This is accomplished by partnering with top-rated companies and products including ACA Major Med, Short Term Med, Hospital Indemnity Plans, Health Sharing Ministries and a range of supplemental products. Our proprietary sales software automatically connects you to unlimited live leads anytime you log in while also providing the tools to manage your current clients. This enables you to maintain strong relationships with your clients while speaking to new, interested buyers every day.
Requirements for Health Insurance Sales Representative position:
- Sold during 1 Under 65 Open Enrollment Period
- 2 years of Individual Health Insurance sales experience
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Ability to overcome sales objections and close over the phone
- Active Health and Life Insurance license
Qualifications and Skills:
- Sell to company provided, live leads connected through our proprietary sales software
- Build comprehensive policies through a consultative, needs based sales approach
- Generate electronic rate quotes
- Service active client base for new sales opportunities
- Company pays 100% of the employee's premium for medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Base pay & competitive bonus structure that allows for 6 figure income
- Employee 401k Plan with company matching contributions
- 15 days paid time off
- 8 pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, high energy working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers