- Position: Senior Technical Recruiter
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
We are looking for a Senior Corporate Technical Recruiter to join our technical recruiting team in Allentown, PA and assist in attaining the top, most qualified talent across a variety of technical positions. Experience recruiting for technology positions in a high-volume environment is required.
You will work directly with senior leadership and hiring managers to help redesign our screening and qualification process for technical resources. You will have the opportunity to work with different platforms and vendors to identify and implement best practice technical screening solutions across a variety of technical positions.
Candidates will be qualified based on drive, determination, perseverance, and passion to sell and recruit for technical positions!
Our Recruiting department is a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans. Currently we have over 2,500 contracted insurance sales agents and about 200 corporate staff members and are working to continually grow company headcount. We only hire the elite, most highly skilled individuals to fill our positions. That motivation is internalized and drives our recruiting approach and strategy. With your skills in sales, technology, and headhunting, we will maintain that standard.
Corporate Technical Recruiters will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to find top talent.
You will own the process of:
- Help to redesign technical screening practices
- Work directly with Hiring Managers
- Assist in training technical recruiters on related job requisitions
- Report on status and performance for all technical positions
- Help define overall strategy and approach to filling technical positions
- Headhunting and attracting active and passive candidates via different sourcing methods
- Screening resumes and interviewing candidates from both active and passive markets to determine fit
- Writing and posting technical job descriptions to relevant media platforms
- Assess ability and aptitude in a variety of technologies
- Proctoring assessments to qualify the best candidates
- Conduct and facilitate final interviews with hiring managers
You will also have:
- A desire to join a quality focused technical recruiting operation where you present only the best, most well-suited individuals on the market
- An analytical mindset
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- A minimum of five years of experience in a high-volume technical recruiting environment
- Experience in working directly with hiring managers is required
- Experience in designing technical screening processes is preferred
- Experience in a cold calling, sales-driven environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitude or interest in technology
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new technology
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated personality
- A drive for professional development
What we offer:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employee 401k plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
This is normally an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. We will soon return to our offices, at which time, remote work will not be an option for this position.