- Position: Corporate Recruiter
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
We are looking for Sales Driven individuals to join our Recruiting team and assist in attaining only the top, most qualified talent across a variety of positions. Recruiting experience in a high-volume environment is preferable however if you have strong sales experience, are well organized, and highly motivated to learn Recruiting, hit apply!
Candidates will be qualified based on drive, determination, perseverance, and their passion to sell or recruit!
Our Recruiting department is a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans. Currently we have over 2,500 contracted insurance sales agents and about 200 corporate staff members and are working to continually grow company headcount. We only hire the elite, most highly skilled individuals to fill our positions. That motivation is internalized and drives our recruiting approach and strategy. With your skills in sales, headhunting, and sourcing the right candidates, we will maintain that standard.
Corporate Recruiters will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to find top talent.
You will own the process of:
- Headhunting and attracting active and passive candidates via different sourcing methods
- Screening resumes and interviewing candidates from both active and passive markets to determine fit
- Proctoring assessments to qualify the best candidates
- Conduct and facilitate final interviews with hiring managers
You will also have:
- A desire to join a quality focused recruiting operation where you present only the best, most well-suited individuals on the market
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0
- Experience in a high-volume recruiting environment OR a cold calling Sales environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and willingness to learn new technology
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated personality
- A drive for professional development
What we offer:
- Competitive bonus structure
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Employee 401k plan
- Generous PTO plan
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- Company equipment for the temporary work from home
This is normally an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. We will soon return to our offices, at which time, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now