- Position: Social Media Coordinator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Ideal Concepts’ rapid growth necessitates an expanded marketing department. We are looking for a full time Social Media Coordinator to make Ideal Concepts’ social media profiles “appointment viewing” and consistently engage the public on industry news and the Ideal Concepts brand.
The right candidate will be vital to our branding, overall marketing strategy implementation, and short- and long-term customer acquisition strategy for 2,500 national health and Medicare agents. Along with the Content team, he/she will be the “Ideal Concepts the rest of the world sees”, including current and prospective insurance carrier partners, insurance agents, employees, and clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated, very outgoing, informed, creative team player who eats, sleeps, and breathes social media. The right candidate will be coachable, will fit into the existing company culture, and will hold themselves responsible and accountable for the performance of their marketing channel.
- Create engaging, high quality social media content across several social media platforms
- Including, but not limited to, article curation, feedback snippets on industry news, supporting other marketing initiatives, creating engaging memes, etc.
- Collaborate with Marketing Management on a social calendar and ensuring the timely implementation of said content calendar
- Including appropriate diversity in post type (copy, image, video, snippet with external link, etc.) and platform
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing department to ensure contextual and style/voice/tone consistency across channels
- Including being flexible enough to craft authoritative social media posts, lighthearted social media posts, and marketing-centric social media posts
- Adaptability is a must!
- Interface with the rest of the marketing department to track important engagement metrics
- Including standard social media engagement metrics (likes, shares, comments) and traffic driven to internal web properties
- 1-3 years of professional social media experience a must
- Thorough knowledge of guidelines and best practices of all major social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, SnapChat, and more.
- Proven social media content creation skill and experience (must be able to give relevant examples)
- Deep understanding of current social media trends and managing social media properties for a service-based business
- Basic understanding of the health insurance and Medicare industries a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Marketing or related field
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now