- Position: Direct Mail Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Ideal Concepts’ rapid growth necessitates an expanded marketing department. We are looking for a full time Direct Mail Specialist to execute all aspects of Ideal Concepts’ direct mail strategy. The right candidate will be vital to our overall marketing strategy implementation and short- and long-term customer acquisition strategy for 2,500 national health and Medicare agents.
This person will be heavily involved in all aspects of direct mail including initial strategy and planning, creative, production oversight, data sourcing and hygiene, plan execution, performance tracking, and internal and external communication.
We are looking for a self-motivated, detailed, analytical, and experienced team player who is highly invested in the success of the company. The right candidate will be coachable, will fit into the existing company culture, and will hold themselves responsible and accountable for the performance of their marketing channel.
- Assist Marketing Management with direct mail campaign strategy, tactics, and planning
- This includes creating direct mail send matrices, identifying send-level target audiences, sourcing mail production partners and data partners, setting up tracking phone numbers and campaign IDs, tracking to a budget, and more.
- Collaborate with Marketing Management, Sales Management, and Compliance on direct mail artwork, copy, and creatives.
- This includes tracking feedback, revising creatives based on feedback, communicating changes with internal/external partners, staying up to date with direct mail creative best practices, and more.
- Manage the day to day direct mail channel to ensure timely, accurate direct mail delivery
- This includes being aware of timelines and lead times for each step of the direct mail process, signing off on creative proofs, providing feedback on data proofs, adjusting to unplanned changes quickly, and more.
- Track direct mail performance and test data, and incorporate performance and test data into future direct mail campaigns
- This includes reviewing metrics like Response Rate, Answer Rate, Qualified Call Rate, Sold Rate, Cost Per Piece, Cost Per Acquisition, and more.
- 3-5 years of direct mail experience a must
- Thorough knowledge of the direct mail channel, including but not limited to, creative guidelines/best practices, data sourcing, data hygiene, the direct mail production cycle, A/B and multivariate testing, direct mail metrics, USPS capabilities, cost associated with direct mail, etc.
- Proven high volume direct mail coordination skill and experience (must be able to give relevant examples)
- Deep understanding of how the direct mail channel impacts other marketing channels including paid media and e-mail
- Basic understanding of the health insurance and Medicare industries a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in a related or related preferred.
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now