- Position: Sr. Content Coordinator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Ideal Concepts’ rapid growth necessitates an expanded marketing department. We are looking for a full time Senior Content Coordinator to “be the voice of Ideal Concepts” and lead content creation, editorial, and publication across multiple channels.
The right candidate will be vital to our branding, overall marketing strategy implementation, and short- and long-term customer acquisition strategy for 2,500 national health and Medicare agents. He/she will be heavily involved in Ideal Concept’s brand presence and be a cornerstone of Ideal Concepts’ content and public relations strategy.
We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, creative team player with a journalistic spirit who is highly invested in the success of the company. The right candidate will be coachable, will fit into the existing company culture, and will hold themselves responsible and accountable for the performance of their marketing channel.
- Create engaging, high quality content for a variety of audiences across several platforms
- Including, but not limited to, authoritative long form articles/editorials on insurance industry news, engaging copy and imagery for digital/traditional ads and direct mail pieces, and insightful interviews with industry sources
- Adaptability and journalistic determination are musts: we are looking for someone who doesn’t just do what they are told, but instead has ideas and follows through independently
- Collaborate with Marketing Management on a content calendar and ensuring the timely implementation of said content calendar
- Including appropriate diversity in content type (e.g. long form articles, blog posts, website content, press releases, listicles, interviews, infographics, slide decks, video/radio scripts, etc.) and content publication (our website(s), external websites, digital media platforms, traditional media platforms, social media, etc.)
- Work closely with junior members of the Content Team on editorial, style/voice/tone adherence, and content calendar execution
- This role is part management part individual contributor that includes both types of responsibilities
- Interface with the rest of the marketing department to track important engagement metrics
- Including time on page, social media engagement metrics, unique and non-unique pageviews, etc.
- 2-4 years of journalism, public relations, or related experience a must
- Thorough knowledge of writing/creating for the web, editing copy written by others, and composing and executing a content calendar (must be able to give relevant examples)
- Proven ability, and experience to identify important industry topics, create engaging, high quality content around said topics, independently work with internal and external sources to ad depth to content, and turn content around in a timely manner
- Thorough understanding of public relations strategies and tactics
- Basic understanding of the health insurance and Medicare industries a major plus
- Basic understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) content best practices a plus
- Advanced understanding of graphic design a major plus
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Marketing or related field of study
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now