- Position: Compliance Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Ideal Concepts, Inc. is looking for an experienced Compliance Specialist to handle the day-to-day Compliance tasks. This position is key to ensuring the workflow of our department is smooth, seamless and responsive. The Ideal candidate will have a passion for accuracy and organization while maintaining a high respect for timely deliverables. The ability to work consistently within established timelines and promote our company’s goal of overall compliance is paramount.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Perform administrative functions as it relates to compliance activities
- Assist in researching regulatory requirements and compliance monitoring and assessments.
- Assist in internal and external compliance audits.
- Assisting with the tracking and monitoring of procedures and practices for the general compliance and operations.
- Assisting with the execution of regulatory compliance requirements such as exclusion screening, distributing new hire compliance documents, and annual trainings.
- Help maintain open lines of communication, both internal and external, to effectively present department services, policies, procedures and programs.
- Assist in drafting and submitting responses to external inquiries and requests.
- Producing accurate and concise work products that require no more than minor revisions.
- Managing multiple tasks simultaneously ensuring timely execution in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrating the ability to work effectively within multidisciplinary teams.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in compliance, audit, or other risk management working experience required
- Experience in health insurance industry, health insurance compliance programs, or related fields preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Business Administration, Healthcare Compliance, legal/paralegal, or related preferred.
- The successful candidate will possess strong organizational, coordination skills, the ability to gather and analyze data and generate reports.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Must be a self-starter, results-oriented, a team player and be able to prioritize responsibilities.
- 15 PTO days
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Employee 401k Plan
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation