- Position: Bi-Lingual Member Services Representative
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Our Member Services Call Center Representatives work with our SureMed members to explain their benefits and assist them with their accounts.
In this position, it is imperative to build strong relationships with both members and agents. It’s also important to foster easy and positive communication, and be able to problem solve with minimal direction. The right candidate for this growing position will be able to speak effectively both in English and Spanish.
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Answer incoming calls
- Manage member and agent accounts
- Support members via phone and email
- Explain insurance benefits
- Assist members with all aspects of billing
- Manage email inbox
Qualifications and Skills
- Skilled at problem solving
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Bi-lingual - able to speak effectively in English and Spanish
- Outgoing, high energy and motivated personality
- Great communication skills
- Highly organized
- General Microsoft Windows/Internet knowledge
- Excellent typing skills
- Company pays 100% of the employee's weekly premium for major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- Big city atmosphere without the traffic and the cost of living!
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now