- Position: Licensing Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
We are looking for a motivated and organized individual to become our Administrative Contracts Processor. This role is known traditionally as our Ideal Concepts Licensing Specialist.
Our Licensing Specialist works closely with our health, life, and Medicare agent sales force across the country to appoint our brokers with over 30 insurance carriers. This is an administrative and contracts processing role that reviews and processes new agent paperwork and maintains appointments for our existing brokers. This is a very fast paced environment that requires specialists to prioritize effectively and efficiently.
The Licensing Specialist will spend significant portion of the day on the phone with various agents and carriers and processing appointment paperwork. Other duties include agent transfers, following up with Carriers to determine agent status, supporting brokers on licensing related matters, on-boarding of new agents, and maintaining agent appointment profiles.
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.
- Act as licensing support for all agents via telephone, email and chat
- Provide login access and guidance within our licensing software SureLC
- Review appointment documentation for completion, accuracy, and signatures
- Submit new agent documentation to insurance Carriers
- Communicate with Carriers regarding agent appointment status
- Maintain appointment profiles for each agent
- Monthly and Quarterly audits of agent/carrier appointments to ensure compliance
- Experience in paperwork processing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Attention to detail; highly organized
- Self-motivated and efficient
- Good problem solver and troubleshooter
- Proficient with Excel, Word and reporting
Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- Big city atmosphere without the traffic and the cost of living!
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now