- Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
We are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team and assist in marketing for and attaining top broker talent. The qualified candidate would utilize tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, determine eligibility of agent candidates, and implement multiple active recruiting systems.
This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates, while identifying process improvements to enhance the recruiting process. Position includes candidate screening, some cold calling, interviewing and testing. You will be an integral part of substantially growing a leading marketing and technology company.
Our Recruiting department is a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans. Currently we have over 2,500 contracted insurance sales agents but are working to significantly grow our captive agent base.
- Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates.
- Conduct strategy meetings with managers to keep the recruitment process relevant.
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Ideal Concepts and expectations of brokers.
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates; conduct in-person interviews with local candidates.
- Test candidates to meticulously select top brokers who will perform well on our sales platform.
- Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and deep understanding of the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Business, Human Resources or related field of study.
- 1-2 years of staffing firm or corporate recruiting experience for a variety of positions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems.
- Self-motivated and open to flexible work hours as needed.
- 15 PTO days
- 8 paid predetermined holidays
- Fully covered health benefits (%100 company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, accident, critical illness and life insurance
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation
- Competitive bonus structure
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. In light of COVID-19 (Coronavirus), we have made temporary arrangements for our staff to be able to work remotely. Once we are cleared to return to our offices, remote work will not be an option for this position.Apply Now