- Position: Helpdesk Support Specialist
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
This person will
At Ideal Concepts, we build advanced software and internet applications that tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems to leading-edge, innovative, front-end web software technology. We embrace the newest technologies and place an extreme emphasis on both technology and client service. This effort leads to Ideal Concepts' building of innovative technology in our own part of the industry and also inspires others in the IT industry to do the same.
Our company is growing at such a rapid pace that it's now clear that we need to expand our support team to service the increase in staff members. We are looking for a hardworking, quality-driven person with a proven track record of providing a high level of successful service with a focus on accurate and efficient solutions to common problems.
- Support a variety of technical systems including Windows 10, MS Active Directory, Windows Server 2016, desktop applications and cloud services (Office 365 / Azure).
- Provide exceptional customer service in person, via phone and email as appropriate.
- Troubleshoot printers and peripheral devices.
- Track and log all calls and support requests in the ticketing system.
Utilizeremote desktop control software to aid in customer resolutions.
- Escalate calls to the proper functional area based on priority.
- Proactively research products for new releases, updates and accurate technical information to identify innovative solutions that increase service and efficiencies.
- Prepare and maintain network documentation as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Computer
or a related field Science
- A minimum of 2+ years’ experience in an IT Help Desk position supporting remote users
- Solid knowledge and experience supporting MS Active Directory, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2016
- Working knowledge of desktop applications and cloud services (Office
365 / Azure)
- Experience supporting Windows 7 through 10. Mac OS and Linux
- Basic knowledge supporting networking components (DNS, DHCP,
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical staff
- Excellent ability to multi-task
- Strong time management skills
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow professionally
Demonstrateand promote the company's vision
- Conduct all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO policy
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology-focused, fast-paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation