- Position: Executive Assistant
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
Ideal Concepts seeks an Executive Assistant to the President to support a key executive, but also learn to anticipate, plan, and execute his goals and vision of the company.
You will be responsible for a variety of tasks that range from basic (traditional administrative functions) to strategic (answering his emails, delegating tasks to the appropriate team member/department, scheduling meetings with various high level executives at partner organizations, etc.). The perfect person is a fast learner, a self-starter able to work with little or no supervision, a multi-tasker, a hard worker and an intuitive person who can anticipate needs before they arise.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide administrative support for our President. This will include complete calendar, schedule, and email management, as well as travel logistics, trip and meeting preparation and anything else that may arise on a day to day basis.
- Research and compile documents and agendas in relation to crucial meetings.
Develop an understanding of what is critical to the business, allowing you to make appropriate decisions impacting the President’s time.
- Delegate non-critical tasks to other departments as needed, without input from the President. You’ll need communicate what and how you’re prioritizing, with the goal of staying in-line with the President’s concerns.
- Keep updated on what is happening throughout the company and within the industry as a whole, which will give you the ability to identify issues that need escalation.
- Demonstrate sound judgment in dealing with confidential information, ensuring accurate and timely distribution of information.
- Attend staff meetings, take notes, and follow-up on outstanding agenda items.
- You can easily name a plethora of difficult issues you’ve had to resolve in past positions.
- You have experience in managing a wide variety of business relationships.
- You are a friendly and outgoing person; you generally get along with all others who you interact with on a regular basis and have positive relationships in your personal and work life.
- Your communication skills are excellent- this includes both written and verbal.
- You are not afraid to ask intelligent and relevant questions.
- You are self-motivated, ambitious, and have been known to be called a “go-getter”.
- You take extreme pride in your work, but don’t ever feel a task useful to the executive you work with is beneath you.
- You are fast paced and efficient, and like to make smart, quick decisions.
- You like to take calculated risks and are able to intelligently explain your motivation behind them.
- You are a “team player” who enjoys innovating opportunities to achieve the company’s goals.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 3 years of experience performing similar duties in a corporate environment, directly supporting a high-level executive.
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), as well as other tech and web skills, with the desire and ability to learn new concepts quickly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- much of this position is spent communicating.
- Exceptional organizational skills, detail oriented personality, and the ability to handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously and adequately.
- Inherent tenacity, drive, dependability, and hard work ethic.
- Enthusiasm, a positive outlook and a versatile attitude.
- Professional demeanor, maturity and sound judgement, with a talent for comfortably communicating with internal and external partners from diverse cultural backgrounds, able to properly represent the office of the President.
- Talent for assuming responsibility without direct supervision, ability to exercise excellent judgement and flexibility and adaptability in an ever changing, fast paced environment.
- Willingness to work extended hours as needed.
- 15 PTO days
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Employee 401k Plan
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation