- Position: Windows Systems Administrator
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
This position includes working with an IT Manager to implement and maintain complex IT infrastructure such as business and production systems, networks, firewalls, physical servers, virtualization with Hyper-V, disaster recovery and more. Our ideal person will also
At Ideal Concepts, we build advanced software and internet applications which tie complicated multi-platform back-end systems to leading edge, innovative,
We also have some Linux/
We are looking for a hardworking, quality driven person with a proven track record of excellence in their field to
- Ensure IT hardware, software, and networking equipment
are managedand maintained in accordance withprocesses, procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining network user’s accounts, user environment, directories and security.
- Train users on software and equipment usage.
- Respond to questions and needs of network users regarding access to their network resources and the operations of various hardware and software programs.
- Responsible for developing and communicating standards for use, operations and security of the network, personal computers and data.
- Research and
- Test and install software upgrades.
- Collect and analyze
networkand system performance/utilization information and maintenance of systems for optimal working ability.
- Work closely with other staff to achieve needed IT administration and support.
The most heavily considered candidates will have
- 3+ years IT Administration experience in a windows environment
- Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or
relatedfield of study
Excellent knowledge of windows server (2012+) and Windows OS (XP+)
Experience in installation of operating systems, joining to a domain, DNS, DHCP, WINS, Terminal Services, MS Exchange, etc.
- Significant experience in desktop support- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, Adobe Acrobat Reader, Visio, and other software.
- Knowledge of Hyper-V Virtualization Technology and Storage Spaces Direct.
- Knowledge of SQL Server 2014+
- Aptitude and desire to learn new technologies.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Comfortable working independently and in a team environment.
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Employee 401k Plan
- Generous PTO
- Technology focused,
fast pacedworking environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation