- Position: Junior Recruiter
- Employment Type: Full-Time
- Location: Allentown PA
The qualified candidate will be responsible for utilizing applicant tracking systems to monitor and record recruiting activities, recruit qualified applicants from a variety of sources, determine eligibility and interview candidates. This individual will be tasked with utilizing innovative sourcing strategies and networks to grow a diverse pipeline of candidates.
We have been growing exponentially over the last few years and with that growth we need more exceptional Recruiters! We are looking for entry-level and Junior recruiters to join our team in attaining the top talent for our insurance broker positions and a variety of in-house corporate positions. Our Recruiters are a critical part of Ideal Concepts' ambitious expansion plans.
We have been honored with the Top Workplaces in the Lehigh Valley award two years in a row and have topped the Inc. 5000 list for the third year in a row. With our growth track record, you will find unlimited advancement and career development opportunities.
This is an on-site position, located in Allentown, PA. Remote work is not an option.
- Utilize effective sourcing and talent acquisition strategies that attract qualified candidates
- Advertise positions internally and externally, accurately reflecting the culture of Ideal Concepts and expectations
- Screen and phone interview potential candidates
- Test candidates to meticulously select the top individuals who will perform well in our corporate environment and on our sales platform
- Learn and develop expertise in recruiting and pipelining strategies
- Develop a broad knowledge of the insurance industry and deep understanding of the company
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources or related field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Exceptional organization and time-management skills
- Self-motivated and high attention to detail
- Career-oriented with a desire for professional development
- Experience in recruiting, staffing, or human resource areas
- Experience utilizing applicant tracking systems
- Experience in a sales-related role
- Fully covered health benefits (100% company contribution), including major medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Competitive bonus structure
- Employee 401k Plan
- 15 PTO days
- 8 paid pre-determined holidays
- Technology focused, fast paced working environment
- Professional team atmosphere with motivated, career-driven professionals as co-workers
- Expansion and growth with one of the top health insurance marketing companies in the nation